Opening a Cafe?
Coffee Culture are recognised as the industry experts when it comes to counter layouts, coffee concepts and creating an in cup offering that delivers on consistency and quality every time. Creating a true artisan cafe experience is difficult without the right guidance. At Coffee Culture we are here for you every sip of the way. From pre opening planning, counter designs and 3D visualisations .. all the way to staff briefings and training sessions and supporting you on your opening day.
Make the transitions into the Independent coffee shop owner world as painfree as possible.
Why not take our Start your own cafe course to find out whats involved in opening a cafe and becoming a cafe entrepreneur.
In-cup Coffee Quality
- How much is the proposed rent
- What are the service charges
- How much are the rate charges?
- Are rates up to date?
- Is there a planning reference number for the building?
- What is the current planning permission or identified use ?
- What type of lease is being offered?
- Is there key money payment required?
- Does the building have a valid fire certificate?
- Does the building have a valid accessibility certificate?
We’ll train you on how to be a successful cafe owner and we’ll train your cafe staff too. Among our many courses, we offer a 3-day Barista Qualification course, which is recognized nationally and is certified by the SCA (Specialty Coffee Association).
View our upcoming Barista and Cafe Courses, choose one that fits your schedule.