Social Media Training for cafes – introduction
The Social Media training for cafes is an intensive 1 day workshop for cafe owners or managers. This training course is custom built for cafes and coffee shops. The importance of social media can not be ignored in todays world. Get up to date with the latest trends and activities with your social media approach. This is a follow on course from our Start Your Own Cafe Course
We explain the tips and tricks to creating engaging social media content on the four main social media platforms, twitter, snapchat, instagram and facebook. Improve your cafes social media presence, engage customers and increase sales. Learn some key do’s and dont’s, learn how to track your engagement, create advertisements and measure your customers engagement.
This course is ideal for cafe owners or cafe managers who manage the social media activity. We cover everything from creating your social media handles, using facebook business manager, and integrating your social media accounts for multi posting across platforms.
Laptop with wifi access
All your social media login usernames and passwords
- 10.00 Introduction & Coffee. Overview on the importance of social media training for cafes, and how to build engagement and social media basics
- 10.30 Twitter & Snapchat training
- 11.20 Break
- 11.30 Instagram training
- 13.00 Lunch
- 14.00 Facebook for Business; Facebook business manager
- 15.30 Online advertising budgeting, PPC, CPM and automatic bidding. Setting targets, boosting advertisements
- 16.00 Posting across multi channels.
- 16.30 End
Wholesale Coffee Culture Customers 20% discount.
Skillnet funding – case by case basis – up to 20%.
10% discount also available for second and third individuals attending from same company.