Professional Barista Qualification
Certified course – part of the SCA CDS program
The Professional Barista Qualification contributes 10 points towards the SCA Coffee Diploma System. It is a three day course, suited to advanced baristas who are looking to further their careers as head baristas, cafe managers or cafe owners. SCA Barista intermediate course completion is essential in order to progress onto this course.
- Understanding coffee, origin, cultivation & processing, roasting, blending, cupping.
- Understanding your equipment
- Work-space management
- Grinding dosing & tamping
- Extraction & brewing, measuring TDS
- Milk techniques
- Barista menu
- Hygiene, health & safety
- Customer service & Financial management
Certificate received on they day and as Pdf on email.
You will work on a range of professional, competition standard barista equipment
- La Marzocco Linea PB, 2 group
- La Marzocco Strada AV, 2 group
- La Marzocco Linea Mini, single group.
- Mythos One, high speed, high volume professional competition grinder
- Anfim Caimano, professional grinder
- Mazer Jolly, standard industry grinder
Some enthusiasm and a smile :).. that’s all you need. We provide everything else, coffee, milk and all the equipment.
Book Your Course