National Certificate in Barista Skills
The National certificate in Barista Skills is the starting point for all beginner baristas. The Certificate is ideal for those who have no experience and for baristas looking to find work in a cafe. This course is the first step in understanding the job as a barista.
The barista skills certificate course takes 1 day. The morning session focused on making espresso and latte art. The afternoon session is focused on the coffee drinks menu. For a full breakdown of the day, see below.
- How to deliver espresso to recipe, best-practice steps
- How to steam milk to temperature and texture
- Basic pouring technique, Heart
- How to adjust the grinder to maintain shot times
- The coffee menu
- How to set up, maintain and clean down your equipment
- 10 minutes Morning break
- 1 hour Lunch break
Certificate received on they day and as pdf on email.
You will work on a range of professional, competition standard barista equipment
- La Marzocco Linea PB, 2 group
- La Marzocco Strada AV, 2 group
- La Marzocco Linea Mini, single group.
- Mythos One, high speed, high volume professional competition grinder
- Anfim Caimano, professional grinder
- Mazer Jolly, standard industry grinder
Some enthusiasm and a smile :).. thats all you need. We provide everything else, coffee, milk and all the equipment.
Book your course